This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Swedish Star Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Swedish Star Christmas ornaments are looks gorgeous and very elegant on Christmas trees, There should be 2 contrast colours for better look. It is very easy to make and fun. You can also make from ribbons, paper or just like in the tutorial from fabrics. I love to use my Christmas scrap fabrics in this way so very less wasting of your stash. Use for your tree or gift for your friends or neighbors. For double enjoy make with your family, great Christmas activity."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Scrap fabrics
- fabric glue
Read NextScrappy Christmas Pot Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Snowy Scene Bag Transformation
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Christmas Pudding DIY Ornament
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Scrappy Patchwork Gift Bag
- Stitched Dala Horse Ornaments
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- 30 Minute Simple Snowman Ornament
- Fabric Christmas Ornaments
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners