This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Extra-wide Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This coffee cozy is wider than usual to accommodate larger hands, or just provide more coverage on your to-go cup. These are quick and fun to make, and a great way to show off all the fabric prints and colors available. Not only do they protect your hand from hot beverages, but you can also use them on cold cups to prevent wet hands from condensation. These cozies are a perfect gift to make for anyone!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextKnit Fringe DIY Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Car Trash Can
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners