How to Add a Wristlet Strap to Any Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is what I did and transformed a simple zipper pouch into a grab-and-go clutch. You'll love it! Learn how to sew a comfortable fabric strap that will make it easy to carry your clutch, bag or pouch even when your hands are full. You can add it or remove as you see fit, so it's a great temporary solution, too. And last but not least, you can make your own wristlet strap for those bags or clutches you have been using for a long time. Wristlet straps get wrinkled with use, or even torn. A great DIY instead of a repair, don't you think? Have a look to see which bag I used it for! (no, it wasn't just the plain simple zipper pouch ;)"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners