Baseball Babe Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Be a total Babe Ruth in this Baseball Babe Dress Pattern. Going to the ball park to cheer on your favorite team is a great experience. If you want to show up to the green fields and hot dogs wearing some team pride but want to skip those unflattering and too-baggy, store-bought jerseys, learn how to make a t-shirt dress that will have your fellow Sox, Cubbies, or Giants fans saying you created a total home run. This free dress pattern is created out of two to three old tees (including a jersey) and is absolutely adorable. If you're not a big fan of a sports team, you could easily use this design to create dress patterns from old band t-shirts, event t-shirts, or even touristy tees for a beach cover-up!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextKnotted High-Low DIY Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners