We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This maxi dress pattern shows you how to use old scarves (or squares of fabric) to create a flowing and beautiful dress that will look great on just about anybody. The Scarves DIY Maxi Dress shows you how to sew a long dress pattern that can be worn casually and paired with a sweater for winter. You can use scarves of the same design or combine three different prints for a bohemian look. This free sewing pattern takes an afternoon to create and requires several yards of fabric.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Either Hand or Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Lunch Bag: 14+ Reusable Totes, Sacks, and Snack Bags
- 8 Special Presents to Sew: Gift Ideas They'll Love
- 31 Back to School Projects to Make with Your Grandkids
- What Causes Puckering When Sewing?
- Raindrops Bean Bag DIY Kids’ Game
- Bound Edge Lap Blanket Pattern
- Pristine Pentagon DIY Mouse Pad
- Pentagon Magnetic DIY Picture Frame
- Embroidered Cactus Placemat Pattern
- Floral Hope DIY Banner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners