We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This maxi dress pattern shows you how to use old scarves (or squares of fabric) to create a flowing and beautiful dress that will look great on just about anybody. The Scarves DIY Maxi Dress shows you how to sew a long dress pattern that can be worn casually and paired with a sweater for winter. You can use scarves of the same design or combine three different prints for a bohemian look. This free sewing pattern takes an afternoon to create and requires several yards of fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Padded Laptop Bag
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Watercolor Rainbow Pillow
- Designer Purse Charm
- Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners