We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
One of the best things about summer is that you get a chance to wear sun dress patterns that look as stunning as they look comfortable. Put away those thicker fabrics and uncomfortable office skirts and step into this Summer Sundown Free Dress Pattern. Perfect for a night out on the town, this dress pattern for sewing features a cross-over bodice, a fitted waistline, and a flattering, softly gathered skirt piece. Whether you are at a backyard barbeque or a summer cocktail party you will wow in this gorgeous clothing pattern. Plus, it is reversible.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vera Bradley-Inspired DIY Wrist Strap Keychains
- Smells Fishy Drawstring Laundry Bags Pattern
- Teacher’s Tote Bag Pattern with Zipper
- Perched Owl Ornament Pattern
- Pom Pom Pincushion Pattern
- Denim Pocket Wall Organiser
- Soft Play Ball for Children
- Reversible Bag with Pocket
- Tips To Start Sewing Clothing
- How to Gather Fabric and Comparing Gathering Ratios
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners