15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Summer Sundown Free Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
One of the best things about summer is that you get a chance to wear sun dress patterns that look as stunning as they look comfortable. Put away those thicker fabrics and uncomfortable office skirts and step into this Summer Sundown Free Dress Pattern. Perfect for a night out on the town, this dress pattern for sewing features a cross-over bodice, a fitted waistline, and a flattering, softly gathered skirt piece. Whether you are at a backyard barbeque or a summer cocktail party you will wow in this gorgeous clothing pattern. Plus, it is reversible.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSide Slit DIY Maxi Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 18, 2017
This summer sun dress looks so comfortable to wear. The V-front and V-back as well as the elastic fitted empire-line waist, and the gently gathered skirt gives this dress its style. Just two pattern pieces and a soft knit fabric will make this easy to wear summer frock. I have a pretty patterned knit that will be perfect for this dress
Apr 25, 2017
I love the look of this dress and the pattern seems quite simple and straightforward as well. My only concern would be that I prefer a sleeve of some sort, and I realize I could simply draft a sleeve to suit. However, if I am using a black trim around the neckline, I was thinking I could easily crochet sleeves in a lightweight black cotton. Depending on the colour of the fabric used for the dress, this might look quite stunning and is certainly worth a try.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners