Embroidered Post Cards
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
" Save some paper and make postcards with your embroidery machine. This process uses the free "Holly & Berry" embroidery file I created, card stock and some cheap thread. Each pattern stitches in about a minute. A stack of half sheet card stock with some low tack painter's tape on the embroidery frame will speed up the process to make multiple cards. The berry for the center is free hand cut to give an even more folksy touch. This is a Holiday type pattern, but really could be used any other time. The orientation of design can be turned either way."
NotesThis project can also be listed as a holiday project.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Embroidery Machine
- Thread. Not embroidery thread. Cheap polyester or cotton thread will work.
- Low tack tape such as painter's tape.
- Card Stock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Delicate Flowers Embroidery Pattern
- Embroidery Book Mark Tutorial
- How to Create Embroidery Designs Online
- Felt Embroidery DIY Paper Clip Craft
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- Embroidery Hoop Art
- Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
- Colourful Cross Stitch Draught Excluder
- Free Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern
- DIY Cross Stitch Travel Map
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners