Embroidered Post Cards
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
" Save some paper and make postcards with your embroidery machine. This process uses the free "Holly & Berry" embroidery file I created, card stock and some cheap thread. Each pattern stitches in about a minute. A stack of half sheet card stock with some low tack painter's tape on the embroidery frame will speed up the process to make multiple cards. The berry for the center is free hand cut to give an even more folksy touch. This is a Holiday type pattern, but really could be used any other time. The orientation of design can be turned either way."
NotesThis project can also be listed as a holiday project.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Embroidery Machine
- Thread. Not embroidery thread. Cheap polyester or cotton thread will work.
- Low tack tape such as painter's tape.
- Card Stock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Christmas Snowflake Bauble
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- Bloom Embroidery Hoop
- How To Use An Embroidery Hoop
- 7 Tools Needed for Embroidery
- Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- 35+ Free Embroidery Patterns and Tutorials
- Types of Embroidery
- How to Create Embroidery Designs Online
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners