Stitch On! Embroidered Needle Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When you're on the go and you want to sew, this Stitch On! Embroidered Needle Book is exactly what you need. It has pages for needles, pockets for scissors and pens, and it will even hold your notes or paper piecing papers. The front cover of this needle book is even included as a free embroidery pattern. You can take this needle book on the road, to the pool or beach, or wherever you can can pick up your sewing. Don't worry about losing your hand sewing tools ever again with this sewing tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- Stitch On! Embroidered Needle Book
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- 15 Free Embroidery Patterns and How to Embroider Tutorials
- DIY Cross Stitch Travel Map
- How to Create Embroidery Designs Online
- Burlap Embroidery for Kids
- Bloom Embroidery Hoop
- Teacher's Pet Dress Pattern
- How To Make A Sashiko Japanese Embroidery Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners