We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Yo ho ho and a few minutes of sewing are here to save the day. Just because you are a few days from Halloween and costume-less does not need to mean you need to walk the plank just yet. You can create an adorable, easy, and kid-friendly last-minute Halloween costume easily with all of your sewing skills. Let your little one sail the high seas and impress their friends with their peg leg with this Pirate Last-Minute Halloween Costume. This Halloween costume tutorial shows you how to use scraps and old pieces of clothing to create a costume in a matter of minutes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
- Scrapbusting Halloween Monster Plushies
- Dinosaur Tail for Dress-Up
- Felt Frankenstein Safety Pin Holder
- Simple and Spooky Bat Wings
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes eBook
- Pillowcase Ghost Dress
- DIY Cowboy Hat
- A Christmas Story Homemade Halloween Costume
- Olaf Baby Halloween Costume
- Homemade Peter Pan Costume
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- How To Mend A Hole In Jeans
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners