Up, Up, and Away Free Embroidery Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you want to learn how to hand embroider, simple and free embroidery templates are a great way to start. Following someone else's designs will help you get a feel for how to stitch creatively. The Up, Up, and Away Free Embroidery Pattern would make an adorable addition to a bag or dress for a girl. This cute embroidery template shows you how to stitch a too cute design of a little girl holding balloons, making it a fabulous design for a girl's room or even a baby nursery.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
- Free Leaf Embroidery Pattern
- Embroidery Stitches Free PDF Book
- Thanksgiving Hand Embroidery Hoop
- Stranger Things-Inspired DIY Ornament
- DIY Harry Potter-Inspired Embroidery Hoop
- Harry Potter-Inspired Embroidery Pattern
- Sequins Embellished Felt Flowers
- Embroidered Needle Book
- Mini Puppy Pillow
- Sprinkle Doughnut Felt Project
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners