This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bunny Drawstring Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Every year we organize an Easter party for kids and give them candies and some gifts. Instead of giving plastic or paper bags I love to give with reusable cute bags, such as carrot treat bags and bunny treat bags. This year I decided to prepare a tutorial. These bunny drawstrings bags are so cute and easy to make for Easter. You need to cut 2 pieces of fabric, and 2 small buttons with 40cm string. Size 20cmx20cm/ 7.8"x7.8" "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- 1 fat quarter fabric
- 2 small buttons
Read Next10+ Free Gnome Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners