Easy witch cape for beginner sewists
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You cannot get a handmade costume much easier than this! Turn a rectangle of fabric into a simple witch cape, perfect for Halloween! This project is wonderful for beginner sewists and only takes around 1 hour to sew! Hem the sides of a black rectangle and sew an easy casing onto one long side. Sew "patches" of colorful scrap fabric onto the cape to give it a faux-tattered look. String a ribbon into the casing and you're ready to gather the edge and fasten it around your neck!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Rectangle of black fabric
- Scraps of colorful fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners