This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Gnomes are super popular as is buffalo plaid. This project is has both plus is super simple. Legend has it that gnomes are integral creatures of the forest with their mystic powers of protection of the woodlands. We simply could not keep this spirit of the trees bottled up any longer! Did you catch the hint of what the gnomes’ beard is made from? What tree gnome, literally, is complete without a stylish lumberjack inspired red and black checked flannel hat? This project is inexpensive and comes complete with a free hat pattern to print and make. The hat can be sewn, either by hand or machine, or fused with double sided adhesive whether it be iron on or peel and stick. You can even assemble the hat with hot glue."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners