This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fabric Chain Link Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love decorating with paper chains, but they never seem to last long, and are impossible to store without damage, so I made one using fabric! This garland can be made in any size by adding links or leaving them off. The links include Velcro, so they can be taken apart and stored flat. This is perfect for any season by choosing the appropriate colors or prints, and each link is reversible. Perfect décor for holidays, parties, or just for fun!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDIY Witch Hat In Any Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners