Fabric Chain Link Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love decorating with paper chains, but they never seem to last long, and are impossible to store without damage, so I made one using fabric! This garland can be made in any size by adding links or leaving them off. The links include Velcro, so they can be taken apart and stored flat. This is perfect for any season by choosing the appropriate colors or prints, and each link is reversible. Perfect décor for holidays, parties, or just for fun!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Tonttu, The Finnish Elfish Gnome
- Felt Snowmen Decoration
- 15 Holiday Placemat Patterns
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- 30 Cute Sewing Projects for Mom
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners