Upcycled Pillow Insert
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Upcycled Pillow Inserts are a great way to reuse old throw pillows you have tucked away, and give your room an update. We’ve gone through a few couches in the 15 years Doug and I have been married. Because of that, we seem to have a collection of old throw pillows that don’t really match anything. They’re still soft and comfy, so it seems silly to get rid of them. When the Artesprix Blank of the Month for March 2021 was announced, I knew what to do with those old pillows! I upcycled them into pillow inserts (or pillow forms). So now I’m going to teach you how to upcycle your old pillows."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners