We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A rice hot/cold pack is an easy, quick, and inexpensive DIY project. A nice, warm heat pack is soothing for a sore muscle. They make great gifts, especially at Christmas time! This step by step tutorial with pictures shows how to easily make a hot/cold pack with a removable cover that you can wash. You could easily make a few of them in an hour. You only need 1/4 of a yard of fabric and some rice for each one."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1/4 yard woven cotton fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Wide Leg Pants Pattern
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners