How To Sew Quilted Fabric Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn to sew easy fabric bookmarks with this simple tutorial! Bookmarks make the best gifts, they're a great scrap busting project, and you can get super creative with the fabrics and patchwork options. This tutorial includes full written instructions with photos, as well as a video tutorial. You'll need a few scraps of fabric, a small piece of cotton batting, and a piece of ribbon or trim for the tab. These bookmarks are totally beginner friendly and you can make a stack of them in an evening! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners