This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- see all comments
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
How To Sew Quilted Fabric Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn to sew easy fabric bookmarks with this simple tutorial! Bookmarks make the best gifts, they're a great scrap busting project, and you can get super creative with the fabrics and patchwork options. This tutorial includes full written instructions with photos, as well as a video tutorial. You'll need a few scraps of fabric, a small piece of cotton batting, and a piece of ribbon or trim for the tab. These bookmarks are totally beginner friendly and you can make a stack of them in an evening! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextGranny Chic Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- How to Sew a Key Fob
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners