This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heart Shaped Pot Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Heart shaped oven mitts and put holder together with easy tutorial and free pattern. Valentines day you can gift these for your loved ones. You will need insulated wadding, quilting wadding and fabric. You may match different colours or just one fabric will be also nice look. I prefer not use bias tape around the heart shape. But if you want to use it will give a different look. I will use these set for decoration in my kitchen, I don't think I can use them so cute. "
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Insulated Wadding
- Quilting Wadding
Read NextSilk DIY Asymmetrical Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
- Silk DIY Asymmetrical Top
- The Long Romper Pattern
- 3 Easy Steps to Make a Casual Draped Top
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Suede Circle Skirt
- DIY One Shoulder Ruffle T Shirt Refashion
- Easy DIY Spring Tunic
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Easy DIY Sweater Tutorial
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners