This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heart Shaped Pot Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Heart shaped oven mitts and put holder together with easy tutorial and free pattern. Valentines day you can gift these for your loved ones. You will need insulated wadding, quilting wadding and fabric. You may match different colours or just one fabric will be also nice look. I prefer not use bias tape around the heart shape. But if you want to use it will give a different look. I will use these set for decoration in my kitchen, I don't think I can use them so cute. "
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Insulated Wadding
- Quilting Wadding
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 3 Easy Steps to Make a Casual Draped Top
- The Long Romper Pattern
- Easy DIY Spring Tunic
- Easy DIY Sweater Tutorial
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Make Your Own Pom Pom Shorts
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
- How to Make a Suede Circle Skirt
- DIY One Shoulder Ruffle T Shirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners