This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Shirred waist wide leg pants for a casual-chic elegant look that will take you throughout the year in a comfortable nature-loving style. At first look these pants look like a long skirt but when you move people will realise you are wearing pants. The best part about these pants is the shirred waistband which adds a level of comfort and elegance that is worth buying the extra fabric that you will need to make these wide-leg pants."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextHeart Shaped Pot Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- Make Your Own Pom Pom Shorts
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Suede Circle Skirt
- Silk DIY Asymmetrical Top
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Easy DIY Sweater Tutorial
- DIY One Shoulder Ruffle T Shirt Refashion
- The Long Romper Pattern
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners