Button Up Shirt To Dress Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"With this shirt to dress refashion you can turn a women’s or men’s button up shirt into a fun and easy dress. This refashion is simple and doesn’t require any fitting! This past Fall I was looking for items to refashion and upcycle at the thrift store, and I came across this striped button up shirt. I loved it and wanted to wear it as is. After buying it and trying it on, I realized that it was too short for my tall, tall torso. I was going to get rid of it, but I really loved the collar, colors, and stripes. As I was looking at it I realized I had fluid blue fabric that matched the blue stripes exactly. In a short amount of time I made this shirt into a dress, and you can too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
- Plaid Button Down Skirt Refashion
- Short T-Shirt Refashion
- Sweatshirt Liposuction
- Upcycled Palm Leaf DIY Clutch
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Ladylike Teacup DIY Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners