This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Denim Jacket Makeover With Brocade
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Update a tired old denim jacket with some brocade upholstery fabric samples. It's easy to do and gives an old jacket a whole new look. You'll need to stabilize the edges of the brocade if yours, like mine, frays a lot but once that is done it's just a matter of sewing it in place. You can complete the new look in an afternoon. The beauty is you can go as wild as you like with the embellishment and add just a little for a subtle look or really go to town. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read Next30 Minute Stuffed Animal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners