This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Men’s Shirt To Dress Refashion Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"With this men’s shirt to dress refashion remake three men’s button up shirts into one women’s dress. Use either matching or coordinating shirts for a fun look. Over a decade ago I had the idea to combine three men’s shirts into a dress. I had three men’s button up shirt’s that were all gray color with subtle, tiny prints. I loved that dress and wore it a lot, but I never made it into a tutorial. I’m finally revisiting this DIY men’s shirt to dress refashion, and I have a tutorial and video to share so you can make one to."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHow to Make Slippers From Jeans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Denim Wine Bottle Gift Bag Tutorial
- Chiffon T-Shirt Refashion
- 50+ Uses for Old T Shirts
- How To Upcycle A T-shirt Into Leggings
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- DIY Travel Storage Bags
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Gossip Girl Inspired DIY Headband
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners