This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Upcycle A T-shirt Into Leggings
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to upcycle an adult t-shirt into baby and toddler leggings. This is a quick sewing project and the perfect baby gift! Baby leggings. My baby can have one in every single color and every single pattern. I love them. I’m pretty sure she loves this baby leggings tutorial because they are so comfortable and perfect for being a busy body. They are great for warmth in the winter and protection from the sun in the summer. The baby leggings pair perfectly with dresses and perfectly with tees. And they can be made in about half an hour or less when you reuse the hems of an adult tee shirt!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDIY Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Vintage Cross-Stitch DIY Grocery Bag
- 9 Old T-Shirt Transformations eBook
- 8 DIY Makeup Remover Pads
- Refashion an Old Scarf
- Super Simple T-shirt Quilt
- Easy 10 Minute Garden Gloves
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners