We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you simply own a slip that is too short or is looking to learn how to resize a slip so it fits perfectly with one of your favorite free skirt patterns or free dress patterns, this How to Make a Slip Longer tutorial shows you how to extend a slip so that it lays nicely with a skirt.
There is no better way to add romance to an ensemble than finding a way to embellish with lace. Add a lacy accent to any skirt or dress by using this slip pattern extender!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDIY Travel Storage Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners