We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you simply own a slip that is too short or are looking to learn how to resize a slip so it fits perfectly with one of your favorite free skirt patterns or free dress patterns, this How to Make a Slip Longer tutorial shows you how to extend a slip so that it lays nicely with a skirt. There is no better way to add romance to an ensemble then finding a way to embellish with lace. Add a lacy accent to any skirt or dress by using this slip pattern extender!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- Denim Shirt Dress Upcycling Project
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Kinsugi Inspired Trousers
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners