This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Refashion A Skirt Into An Apron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Raise your hand if this happens to you: you buy a skirt because you love the fabric. Time goes by, and you forget about the skirt, maybe it doesn't even fit. But you still love the fabric!! That's when it's time for the scissors. Upcycle a skirt into an apron with this easy sewing tutorial. This diy skirt refashion tutorial will show you how to take an old skirt from your closet or a thrift store skirt and give it new life as an apron + there's a free apron pattern for this sewing project!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextMad for Plaid Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners