This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Suspender Skirt for Little Girls
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is a great project for beginners. It will take you about two hours to make it. To finish the raw edges use a zigzag stitch on your regular sewing machine or serger. You can use any kind of fabric. SUPPLIES: - Old shirt ( for adding more fullness to the skirt use a men's shirt - L to XXL) - 1″ wide elastic band - Sewing machine, thread, scissors, measuring tape, pins and iron. INSTRUCTIONS: Check the video to follow the steps"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextMuscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- Upcycled Sweater Pillowcase
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- Girly T-Shirt Refashion
- Upcycled Diy Sunglasses Case
- Upcycled Denim Coaster
- Upcycled Diy Water Bottle Holder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners