Upcycle A Sweater Into Warm Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Upcycle your old sweaters and turn them into sweater mittens with our sweater mitten tutorial video! Don’t throw out those sweaters you won’t be wearing anymore when they can be repurposed into wonderful, cozy, and warm mittens fast and easy. These DIY mittens from old sweaters are stylish and appear professionally made, but they don’t cost nearly as much as the store-bought alternatives. This project is simple and straightforward but also fun and extremely practical. You can finish it with a sewing machine or with a needle and a thread. Because of this, it’s equally attractive for both beginners and experts in the field of sewing. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners