Upcycled Free Shorts Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Combine your spring shopping and your spring cleaning when you learn how to refashion old pieces that you may otherwise throw away when you check out how to recycle free sewing patterns like this smart idea. This sewing pattern for boys shows you how to sew shorts out of an old pair of pants. If your kiddo is too tall for his old pants, make shorts! This Upcycled Free Shorts Pattern will save you time and money as well as keep your kid's comfy. There is no reason to waste money on shorts your boy will grow out of when he already has a pair of pants that will do the tricks with a few snips and a hem.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextHands-Free Hip Bag Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners