Hourglass Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The hourglass quilt block is a classic block that is so easy to make. Beginning with just two squares of fabric, you sew them together, cut them apart, and re-sew the pieces back together creating the traditional hourglass block. Find the complete step-by-step process complete with a video tutorial on my site. PLUS want to make them a different size? I've got a free printable chart for making multiple sized blocks from very small 2 inch blocks to large 12 inch blocks."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners