Hourglass Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The hourglass quilt block is a classic block that is so easy to make. Beginning with just two squares of fabric, you sew them together, cut them apart, and re-sew the pieces back together creating the traditional hourglass block. Find the complete step-by-step process complete with a video tutorial on my site. PLUS want to make them a different size? I've got a free printable chart for making multiple sized blocks from very small 2 inch blocks to large 12 inch blocks."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners