This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Emily Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Sweet Emily quilt pattern uses friendship stars arranged in circles to create nine blocks. I designed and made this quilt for my sweet niece Emily's high school graduation gift. This quilt was made using an ombre of calm blues. But it would also be lovely in reds or greens to create a Christmas quilt, rainbow colors, or in any other color palette to match your décor!! There are no rules when it comes to the colors you choose!!! The finished quilt measures 62" x 62"."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners