We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"It is important to encourage the reading habits of our children. A cozy place , a nice book and a enjoyable stuff , they can carry with them. I love to customised things for my loved ones, like write their names, use their favourite theme fabric or appliques, so they can fell the importance of their wishes. I made several of pillows with book pockets, in different sizes. From 3 years old till 13 years old. Children love them and carry with them even for travelling. "
NotesPlease follow the tutorial for the instructions.
Hope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fill in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners