We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Havel’s Incorporated is a multi-divisional medical device company started in 1981. As a company specializing in everything sharp, from surgical blades to spinal needles, it didn’t take long for our owner, a long time quilter and sewing enthusiast, to use Havel’s connections to develop new innovative scissors and products to help with various projects. Word spread of these never before seen products, and soon after Havel’s Sewing was born. With a strong research and development team and expertise in the world of sharp, Havel’s Sewing was positioned to become a go to source for sewing and quilting products for consumers, retailers, and eventually distributors. Our unique products have become common in many stores across the country, as we continue to look for new innovative ways to make your lives easier, and your finished project the best it can be.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Cactus Embroidery Hoop Wall Art
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners