We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Loralie Designs began in 2003 with a handful of quirky lady characters in machine embroidery created by Loralie Harris. Soon cats, dogs and chickens joined the quirky crowd, being perfectly suited to collections of fabrics and machine embroidery. Loralie’s fabric collections are designed with a panel print, a border, novelties and basics, all coordinated for the creative sewer, quilter or crafter to experience a successful result with every project. Loralie’s fabrics are 100% cotton and make up beautifully into quilts, apparel, gifts and home decor. Shop our quality fabrics today at www.loraliedesigns.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners