Coats & Clark
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
For nearly two centuries, generations of needlecrafters around the world have looked to Coats for our signature quality and inspiration. Today the tradition continues. Whether your passion is sewing or quilting, crochet, knitting, needlework or crafts, creativity starts here!
Coats & Clark, America's #1 name in sewing and needlecraft products, is part of the world's largest textile/thread manufacturing company with products sold in over 150 countries for industrial and home use.
Today, Coats world-wide continues to innovate. Through ongoing research and product development, we explore new fibers, fabrics, finishes and their application for consumer and industrial use. We invite you to view our products and discover a world of color, texture, and versatility.
With a rich heritage dating back to the early 1800's, Coats history is interwoven with many key innovations and historic events dating back to the beginnings of the industrial revolution. With nearly 200 years of history to share, we have selected a few interesting facts and images from our archives that we thought you would enjoy.
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Compact Zippered Cosmetic Bag
Fashion Zipper Headband
Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
Pocket Organizer with Zipper
Tic Tac Toe Game Board
Zippy Wine Bottle Cover
Memory Lane Poppy Bouquet
Magic Carpet Quilt
Tote Two Ways
Fox Teepee, Baby Quilt with Pom Poms, Pillow
Paws for Comfort
Quilted Throw and Cube Ottoman
Colorful Relaxation Hassock
Bright Rectangle Pillows
Nine Square Pillow
Modern Solids Quilt
Botanical Confetti Quilt
Forest Hill Quilt
Marjolien's Garden Quilt
Memory Lane Pillows
Sunshine Rose Pillows
Beauty Queen Starburst Quilt
Bistro DIY Apron
Little Birdie Girl's DIY Apron
King of the Grill DIY Apron
DIY Garden Apron
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips and Tricks for Sewing Vinyl
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners