Coats & Clark
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With over 200 years of commitment to quality, selection, and innovation, Coats & Clark is the thread company trusted for generations. Coats & Clark offers a wide variety of threads to meet every quilting and sewing need. In 2019, Coats & Clark became part of Spinrite, a leading craft company and provider of craft knitting yarns. Familiar Coats & Clark brands such as Dual Duty, Red Heart, Coats & Clark, Aunt Lydia, and Susan Bates continue to be consumer favorites and can be found on the Yarnspirations.
Looking for Coats & Clark online? All the great sewing and quilting projects and sewing information can now be found here. A benefit of the new website is that our sewing thread, zippers and more can also be purchased online.
Our new logo is colorful and represents our commitment to inspiration:
Coats & Clark sparking creativity for generations!
Our Consumer Care team can be reached at (800)648-1479 or write to us at:
Coats & Clark
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 250
Charlotte NC 28277
We can also be reached though the ‘contact us’ link on Yarnspirations.com.
Table of Contents
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Compact Zippered Cosmetic Bag
- Fashion Zipper Headband
- Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
- Pocket Organizer With Zipper
- Zippy Wine Bottle Cover
- Memory Lane Poppy Bouquet
- Magic Carpet Quilt
- Tote Two Ways
- Fox Teepee, Baby Quilt with Pom Poms, Pillows
- Paws for Comfort
- Quilted Throw and Cube Ottoman
- Hapi Quilt
- Colorful Relaxation Hassock
- Bright Rectangle Pillows
- Nine Square Pillow
- Modern Solids Quilt
- Botanical Confetti Quilt
- Botanique Quilt
- Forest Hill Quilt
- Garden Quilt
- Marjolien's Garden Quilt
- Memory Lane Pillows
- Rosey Quilt
- Sunshine Rose Pillows
- Rosewater Quilt
- Beauty Queen Starburst Quilt
- Lovelorn Quilt
- Bistro DIY Apron
- Little Birdie Girl's DIY Apron
- King of the Grill DIY Apron
- DIY Garden Apron
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 5 Easy Ways To Gather Fabric
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners