Coats & Clark
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With over 200 years of commitment to quality, selection, and innovation, Coats & Clark is the thread company trusted for generations. Coats & Clark offers a wide variety of threads to meet every quilting and sewing need. In 2019, Coats & Clark became part of Spinrite, a leading craft company and provider of craft knitting yarns. Familiar Coats & Clark brands such as Dual Duty, Red Heart, Coats & Clark, Aunt Lydia, and Susan Bates continue to be consumer favorites and can be found on the Yarnspirations.
Looking for Coats & Clark online? All the great sewing and quilting projects and sewing information can now be found here. A benefit of the new website is that our sewing thread, zippers and more can also be purchased online.
Our new logo is colorful and represents our commitment to inspiration:
Coats & Clark sparking creativity for generations!
Our Consumer Care team can be reached at (800)648-1479 or write to us at:
Coats & Clark
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 250
Charlotte NC 28277
We can also be reached though the ‘contact us’ link on Yarnspirations.com.
Table of Contents
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Stuffed Alligator Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Felt Alligator
- Easy Diy Pillow Covers
- Diy Bedside Or Couch Organizer
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners