Plum Easy Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
In the summer of 2011, PlumEasy was started in Modesto, California with an idea to make patterns fun and easy, but never ordinary.
With hobbies and home crafts, there is always something new. New gadgets abound, new fabrics are made every day, new sewing machines are at every turn. Does all this really change the way we sew? For most the answer is no. What if there was something that merged our old fashioned way of sewing with a little innovation that could take sewing to new heights and was so fun you could become addicted to it? With our folded star hot pad we have taken a timeless design favorite from an earlier era, and mixed it with a little innovation and great fabrics. The result is a surprising new way of making a folded star hot pad. Seemingly insignificant you say? Ask sewers what they think. This little pattern has revolutionized the way sewers and quilters make folded stars, forever. At least we like to think it has!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners