We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
“Flor-i-an-i”--"The Name That Means Beautiful Embroidery"! This Italian name was famous even before the Floriani Family brought their embroidery to the US in the early 1900's. Since then, Florianihas become well known among embroiderers all over the world, recognized not only for their embroidery, but their willingness to share their generations of knowledge and expertise with others.
The Floriani product line was created by RNK Distributing with a team of experts including Mr. Walter Floriani himself. Together, they incorporated those decades of Floriani knowledge and standards in each product. Exclusive stabilizers and unmatched threads that took home embroidery from puckered or ruined garmentsto beautiful and perfect family heirlooms. Family secrets of stitch length and density settings helped inform Floriani Embroidery Software, which evolved to "Floriani Total Control -U".
Every Floriani product carries the Floriani Family’s dedication and expertise towards enhancing the enjoyment of beautiful embroidery.
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners