Ankara and Lace
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ankara and Lace sends a unique and beautiful selection of African fabrics sourced from merchants in Africa. These fabrics are eye catching, soft and breathable. Ankara and Lace offers three product options:
1) Depending on your subscription you can get 1, 3, 6, 12 yards of beautiful African fabric chosen and delivered to your doorstep every month or every 3 months! ( All fabric chosen is based on color and pattern entries from the style quiz. You will get the link to the style quiz after subscribing). With subscriptions of 6 yards and over, every 6 yards is a different pattern of fabric.
2) Shop options where you can get fabric samples to anything from small yardage (1 yard) to 18 yards of beautiful African fabric/Ankara
3) We also have wholesale/dropshipping options.
Whether you are decorating your home or designing stunning fashion, our African print fabric, Ankara or Kente cloth will give you the inspiration you need.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners