We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When you want to sew with the very best, you want Gorgeous Fabrics!
Gorgeous Fabrics is a woman-owned online fabric store, located in Massachusetts. Since 2007, we have been providing high-end designer fabrics at fantastic prices to home sewers and small designers all over the world. Each fabric is hand picked by our owner, Ann Steeves, a sewing educator, contributing author to Threads magazine, former Contributing Editor to Sew Stylish, Craftsy instructor, member of the Association of Sewing and Design Professionals and the American Sewing Guild, and all-around sewing fanatic. Ann knows and sews all different fabrics, and uses that expertise to bring you the best fabrics for your sewing pleasure.
From knits and cottons for everyday wear, to the finest laces and bouclés for couture confections, you can find it at Gorgeous Fabrics. We bring the Garment District to your door!
Gorgeous Fabrics - the name says it all!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners