We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Shabby Fabrics was started in 2005 by Jennifer Bosworth after her career as a commercial pilot took an unexpected turn. Since the beginning, Shabby Fabrics has strived to carry the best fabric collections, patterns, and notions from the best manufacturers in the world. Along with sourcing great products for our customers, we also create our own designs. We have created countless patterns and projects and have designed 3 fabric collections with more to come.
Another great thing we provide are free tutorials on YouTube! On our channel, viewers can find over 200 video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on how to complete crafting, sewing, and quilting projects! We release new videos every week so there is always something new to learn!
Shop online at ShabbyFabrics.com 24/7 for the best products and customer service in the quilting world!
Learn all about Shabby Fabrics' story on YouTube!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners