Riley Blake Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Riley Blake Designs is an innovative fabric manufacturer based out of Sandy and Alpine, Utah. In 2008, having worked in a family-owned wholesale fabric business, Bret and Cindy Cloward recognized the need for exciting new prints that offered a more sophisticated style for fashion-forward sewists. Inspired by local, national, and international artists, they design fabric lines with vintage sensibilities and modern attitude. Their fabric reflects an elegant feel for color, vibrant but with restraint, resulting in versatile prints for quilting, clothing, or home décor.
Riley Blake Designs colorful fabrics include cottons, flannels, sparkle cottons, organic cotton, knits, dreamy, and laminates in a range of designer prints and basic colors. Their coordinating “Sew Together” line consists of a bevy of complementary buttons, ric-rac, ribbons and lace, project kits, zippers by the yard, and crocheted flowers.
Riley Blake Designs sells exclusively through independent retailers and quilt shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
Read NextStudio e Fabrics
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners