We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Bloc Loc has been created by husband and wife team, Paul and Janna. Paul, an Australian, was an aircraft maintenance engineer and Janna, an American, is the author of Courtship Quilts; Inspired by the Victorian Language of Flowers, published by Martingale & Co 2005 and a quilt designer.
Now based in Loveland Colorado, Bloc Loc manufactures, distributes and sells their own patent pending products which are new and innovative, made of the highest quality materials by the old fashioned standard of making products which are built tough enough to last from one generation to the next!
Because Bloc Loc is the manufacturer, distributors and retail sales – mark ups are low, and the savings are passed on to you, the customer. When we get better deals on supply, those savings are passed on directly to you, the customer. For this reason, prices will fluctuate from time to time. Most of Bloc Loc’s products are available in many local quilt shops across the world.
Bloc Loc Reviews on AllFreeSewing.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners