- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Bloc Loc Kaleidoscope Ruler
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Bloc Loc Kaleidoscope Ruler
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Creating intricate and eye-catching quilts is made infinitely easier with the Kaleidoscope Rulers from Bloc Loc. They come in a range of sizes to suit your needs. The durable acrylic material will last year to year.
Creating intricate patterns on your quilt blocks is half the fun. The kaleidoscope design is classic and looks great in many settings. If you are new to blocking a quilt, the kaleidoscope design is a fantastic place to start.
Each of the Bloc Loc Kaleidoscope Rulers include two oversized cutting templates and a grooved trimming ruler. The patented groove technology locks onto the seam to improve cutting accuracy. Squaring up is made simpler with several design lines to line up on strip sets.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Bath Mat
Give you bathroom a touch of the homemade when you create this easy and practical DIY Bath Mat. This piece of DIY home decor is… Continue reading: "DIY Bath Mat"
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Emma Tote Kit
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners