BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing back in the day might have seemed easy, but now that the BERNINA 215 Simply Red sewing machine is out, you'll quickly realize sewing will never be easier. The B 215 Simply Red is ideal for price-conscious beginners who value quality and sewing convenience. It’s a user-friendly machine that can easily handle thick layers of fabric, perform a multitude of creative techniques, and can be upgraded with a wide range of accessories. Features include a built-in needle threader, thread cutter, backlit LCD, and direct-select keypad for accessing 11 stitch patterns including a buttonhole. You can also personalize with "skins" designs to make your sewing machine match your personality and style. Who said your sewing machine has to be a boring white color? You can choose designs from BERNINA or you can upload your own photos or graphics for a truly one-of-a-kind sewing machine. The BERNINA also has a simple direct-stitch selection and has a needle stop up/down.
The accessories included in this machine are: the reverse pattern foot #1, which is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches, four different versions of BERNINA metal bobbins, overlock foot #2, which lets you neaten seams easily, buttonhole foot #3, which makes it easy to sew buttonholes with and without cording, the snap-on shank, the zipper foot #4 (which is narrow and has a centrally positioned toe), can stitch closely to the sipper coil, blindstitch foot #5, and a slide-on free-arm table for ultimate sewing comfort.
The additions found in the BERNINA 215 Simply Red speak for themselves. Needle position on the direct-selection key pad for ultra-efficiency and control stitch length, stitch width. Work up your sewing projects faster with details like the built-in needle threader. You can also decide what position to stop your needle in and what speed to sew at the touch of a button. With savvy features, the BERNINA 215 gracefully gives control back to the sewist. Master your sewing again with this easy-to-use machine from BERNINA; it’s made to help you create masterpieces.
Plus: See all the ways we are celebrating National Sewing Month!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Sewing Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win a fat quarter bundle from the Anya Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Happy New Year! And A Free Sewing Pattern!
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- DIY Phone Case Stand
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners