BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Sewing back in the day might have seemed easy, but now that the BERNINA 215 Simply Red sewing machine is out, you'll quickly realize sewing will never be easier. The B 215 Simply Red is ideal for price-conscious beginners who value quality and sewing convenience. It’s a user-friendly machine that can easily handle thick layers of fabric, perform a multitude of creative techniques, and can be upgraded with a wide range of accessories. Features include a built-in needle threader, thread cutter, backlit LCD, and direct-select keypad for accessing 11 stitch patterns including a buttonhole. You can also personalize with "skins" designs to make your sewing machine match your personality and style. Who said your sewing machine has to be a boring white color? You can choose designs from BERNINA or you can upload your own photos or graphics for a truly one-of-a-kind sewing machine. The BERNINA also has a simple direct-stitch selection and has a needle stop up/down.
The accessories included in this machine are: the reverse pattern foot #1, which is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches, four different versions of BERNINA metal bobbins, overlock foot #2, which lets you neaten seams easily, buttonhole foot #3, which makes it easy to sew buttonholes with and without cording, the snap-on shank, the zipper foot #4 (which is narrow and has a centrally positioned toe), can stitch closely to the sipper coil, blindstitch foot #5, and a slide-on free-arm table for ultimate sewing comfort.
The additions found in the BERNINA 215 Simply Red speak for themselves. Needle position on the direct-selection key pad for ultra-efficiency and control stitch length, stitch width. Work up your sewing projects faster with details like the built-in needle threader. You can also decide what position to stop your needle in and what speed to sew at the touch of a button. With savvy features, the BERNINA 215 gracefully gives control back to the sewist. Master your sewing again with this easy-to-use machine from BERNINA; it’s made to help you create masterpieces.
Plus: See all the ways we are celebrating National Sewing Month!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Fabi Personal Fabric Cutter
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Types of Clothing Closures
- How To Miter Corners
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Button Up Shirt To Dress Tutorial
- Shorten A Sweater From The Bottom With Hem Tape
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners