We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You have a passion for creating clothing, quilts or textile art. And BERNINA has a passion for creating machines that fulfill the highest quality standards. BERNINA always has you and your needs in mind. As a family business, BERNINA wants to ensure that your creations can be implemented with the best technology and thus bring enjoyment and well-being to your family.
BERNINA machines represent Swiss perfection. Perfect work, however, is only possible with patience and discipline. That is why employees are BERNINA's most important asset. They are committed to ensuring that the machines and computers are precisely manufactured down to the last detail. To meet these quality standards, they make use of the most advanced technology available. Thus the company guarantees quality down to the smallest detail. In other words: BERNINA ensures quality, so you can let your creativity flow freely.
BERNINA is an independent, family-owned business. Core capabilities of the BERNINA group are the development, production, procurement and distribution of high-quality household sewing and embroidery systems. The customer is the focus of all activities. BERNINA's market performance is aligned to meet customer needs in embroidery, quilting, and sewing of home textiles and handcrafts.
- Company Site
- Follow BERNINA on Facebook
- Follow BERNINA on Twitter
- Follow BERNINA on Flickr
- Follow BERNINA on YouTube
- Follow BERNINA on Pinterest
- Follow BERNINA on Instagram
Sewing Machine Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Videos on AllFreeSewing.com
- How to Use a Sewing Machine
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- Parts of a Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine Tips for Beginners
- Sewing Machine Straight Stitch
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners