We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You have a passion for creating clothing, quilts or textile art. And BERNINA has a passion for creating machines that fulfill the highest quality standards. BERNINA always has you and your needs in mind. As a family business, BERNINA wants to ensure that your creations can be implemented with the best technology and thus bring enjoyment and well-being to your family.
BERNINA machines represent Swiss perfection. Perfect work, however, is only possible with patience and discipline. That is why employees are BERNINA's most important asset. They are committed to ensuring that the machines and computers are precisely manufactured down to the last detail. To meet these quality standards, they make use of the most advanced technology available. Thus the company guarantees quality down to the smallest detail. In other words: BERNINA ensures quality, so you can let your creativity flow freely.
BERNINA is an independent, family-owned business. Core capabilities of the BERNINA group are the development, production, procurement and distribution of high-quality household sewing and embroidery systems. The customer is the focus of all activities. BERNINA's market performance is aligned to meet customer needs in embroidery, quilting, and sewing of home textiles and handcrafts.
- Company Site
- Follow BERNINA on Facebook
- Follow BERNINA on Twitter
- Follow BERNINA on Flickr
- Follow BERNINA on YouTube
- Follow BERNINA on Pinterest
- Follow BERNINA on Instagram
Sewing Machine Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Videos on AllFreeSewing.com
- How to Use a Sewing Machine
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- Parts of a Sewing Machine
- Sewing Machine Tips for Beginners
- Sewing Machine Straight Stitch
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners