We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Krause Publications was formed in 1952 when founder, Chester Krause, rolled out the first issue of the cornerstone Numismatic News publication, which today continues to have a strong presence in the coin-collecting hobby.
Twenty years later, an 800-page Standard Catalog of World Coins made it's debut and the rest...is history. In the nearly 35 years since that massive catalog rolled off the press, our list has grown from just one title to more than 750 titles in print.
We pride ourselves in supplying collectors and hobbyists with the information and instruction they need to enjoy their hobby even more. There's something for everyone from antique collectors to comic book collectors, old cars fans, hunters and shooters, sewers and quilts, coin collectors and more.
Krause Publications joined the F+W Publications, Inc. family in July 2002.
Books Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
100 Applique Motifs
All Dolled Up
Nancy's Favorite 101 Notions
Pattern Fitting with Confidence
Redwork from THE WORKBASKET
Stitch By Stitch
The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
Stitch by Stitch: Learning to Sew, One Project at a Time
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners