We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Processing is the world’s largest supplier of processed woolen fibers.
In the 1960’s, came the introduction of polyester fiber, a new synthetic fiber incorporated into the Fairfield manufacturing process.
The result was a highly resilient, fluffy fiber perfect for the filling of toys. Over the next several years, Fairfield Processing’s business shifted to exclusively processing polyester fiber with the introduction of “Poly-fil”. Poly-fil® is now recognized as the brand name of polyester products trusted by crafters.
Fairfield Processing remains focused on providing products that meet the high performance standards of crafters, as well as satisfying the need to remain responsible stewards of our planet earth.
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners