- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
It can be exciting to DIY your own furniture, because it'll be exactly your style! With that in mind, making your own beanbag chair with the Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler can be an activity stuffed with fun.
Sewing your own beanbag chair is super easy, and we have tutorials on how to make a beanbag chair right here on AllFreeSewing.com. Beginners can easily follow a beanbag chair pattern, and Fairfield provides the right stuff to make your chair fluffy, supportive, and durable.
Fairfield is the maker of Poly-Fil, which is a household name when it comes to stuffing. That means you know this Beanbag Filler will hold up over time. Nobody wants a limp, deflated bean bag chair - you gotta support those buns, hun! You can be sure you'll have a robust beanbag chair that can hold up under lots of use when you use a Fairfield filler. Plus, this stuffing can also be used to fill pillows, body pillows, stuffed animals, and more. You could even make a neck pillow for when you take a long flight.
Beanbag chairs are perfect for a teen's bedroom, a kid's room, play area, entertainment area, and more. They're great last minute seating for gatherings. It really helps to have one around! The great thing about making it yourself is that you can choose the fabric and design that you like best. Then, just stuff it with this filler, and you're good to go.
This is a great product that allows you to customize your sewing projects to have supportive filling that will last a long time.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 02, 2017
I have been eyeing up patterns for sewing my own bean bag for quite some time. This review is really handy, as I was unsure what stuffing I was going to use. Like the commenter below, I was really surprised to see that you could also use this to stuff pillows and toys. I often make knit and sewn toys, and will be trying this as the stuffing in the future. It would be nice to have a filler that was a bit more durable than regular fill.
Feb 27, 2017
I have used this beanbag filler to add some to a beanbag chair my oldest son had and it worked perfect. It added some more cushion to it. I did not think of using it to fill a pillow or to use it in place of stuffing for a stuffed animal. I will be trying it in a pillow for sure soon but I think I will sew it in another lining pillow first so I can take it out and wash the cover. I will also use this filler in a stuffed animal when I make one. Thanks a lot for the review on the Fairfield poly-fil beanbag filler because you opened my eyes to more things that can be done with it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners