Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When your house is cluttered with all those keepsake t-shirts from your school days it could drive you a bit nutty. You obviously don't want to throw them out since they serve so many memories - whether you were on the cheer squad, the varsity football team, hitting spikes on the volleyball court or shooting three-pointers from the free throw line, those team shirts meant a lot to you. If you're looking for your next project, but don't want to dive into something big like a quilt, then you'll love June Tailor's Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kits.
Infinity scarves keep you warm, but also never go out of style. The scarf kits come in two sizes of 10 inches by 50 inches for the infinity scarf and 12 inches by 80 inches for the loose scarf, so you have the option of which you want to make. Both kits come with soft, fusible interfacing with detailed markings for easy assembly, simple straight-stitch construction and multiple design and layout options; having one of these kits is a great way to upcycle t-shirts.
If you're new to the sewing world and aren't quite sure how to start making your new scarf then be sure you check out the videos on the June Tailor website for easy-to-follow instructions. Make scarves for yourself or make them for the grandkids, nieces and nephews; there are plenty of kids going off to college and this would be a great keepsake as well as going away gift. It's a great way to show off school spirit and wear your colors proudly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners