June's Cottage Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
June's Cottage Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
If you're dreading the winter season already and you're just daydreaming of the spring flowers popping up and the green grass growing then you're going to love the newest fabric collection from RJR Fabrics. June’s Cottage by Briar Hill Designs is not only breathtaking, but it will put you in a state of peace.
June's Cottage is a romantic floral collection made of 100% cotton. The patterns are designed to perfection and will make any project you work up simply stunning. Each of the fabrics within the collection are filled with beautiful prized roses, blossoms and berries, forget-me-nots, rosebuds, baby's breath and sprouts. The color combination of the fabric really looks fantastic and complements each piece perfectly. With colors like violet, pale yellow, light blue and pear green you can't help but be relaxed while coming up with a project.
Each of the fabrics can be mixed and matched together as each one works nicely with the next. One of my favorites is the Garden Wall fabric in Midday; it has a light yellow background with blue florals. It kind of reminds me of those dresses little girls used to wear back in the day. This collection of fabric would look amazing sewn into a dress or an apron, but would also look great as a table runner. If you're really looking for something fun to brighten up your home during the spring season then this would be cute as a pillow or throw quilt. June's Cottage is a must-have.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
- Chance to win June Tailor Mug Mats!
- Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
- Chance to win the Journey Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- La Petite Mercerie Fabric
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win the Rosewood Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners