Starlet Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Starlet Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle will give you those peaceful and relaxing feelings with prints of tiny little stars, but will also put a pep in your step with all its vibrant colors.
Starlet is one of my favorite fabric collections from Blank Quilting Corporation and it will easily become one of your favorites as well. With just a touch of simplicity you can use this fabric to make just about anything. With the whimsical look these would look amazing as a valance in a child's bedroom or even sewn into a fun throw pillow to stick with the stars and moon theme. If you’re a fanatic in the kitchen you can sew up a fabulous apron.
On 100% cotton, this collection is made of high quality fabric you can expect from this company. The colors are bold and bright and would be a perfect addition to any project, even if you just use a small amount of fabric and pair it with a solid color, this will truly pop. Imagine laying a bright piece of fabric next to a solid white fabric; your eyes will be drawn and it’ll look amazing.
Each of the fabrics has multiple tiny stars on a solid background color ranging from lilac to navy to teal to papaya; there are many colors in this collection and each one goes just as nicely with the next. This color palette allows you to color block a nice quilt as you mix and match until you find the perfect combination. Starlet is your next go-to.
Read NextZipper Rescue Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- Enter for your chance to win the Zipper Rescue Kit!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners