Starlet Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Starlet Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle will give you those peaceful and relaxing feelings with prints of tiny little stars, but will also put a pep in your step with all its vibrant colors.
Starlet is one of my favorite fabric collections from Blank Quilting Corporation and it will easily become one of your favorites as well. With just a touch of simplicity you can use this fabric to make just about anything. With the whimsical look these would look amazing as a valance in a child's bedroom or even sewn into a fun throw pillow to stick with the stars and moon theme. If you’re a fanatic in the kitchen you can sew up a fabulous apron.
On 100% cotton, this collection is made of high quality fabric you can expect from this company. The colors are bold and bright and would be a perfect addition to any project, even if you just use a small amount of fabric and pair it with a solid color, this will truly pop. Imagine laying a bright piece of fabric next to a solid white fabric; your eyes will be drawn and it’ll look amazing.
Each of the fabrics has multiple tiny stars on a solid background color ranging from lilac to navy to teal to papaya; there are many colors in this collection and each one goes just as nicely with the next. This color palette allows you to color block a nice quilt as you mix and match until you find the perfect combination. Starlet is your next go-to.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Enter for your chance to win Hand Dyed Sky Fabric!
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win Fiskars Dressmaker Shears!
- Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners